1. Colleague teachers, researchers and students
2. Anyone who ever tested Ceyear instruments
The contest articles are divided into three categories: applied research of electronics measuring instrument, marketing analysis, and advanced technology with over 2000 words in English only, namely:
1. Related research and practice in research fields, materials testing, medical electronics, etc around measuring instruments such as signal generators, signal/spectrum analyzers, vector network analyzers, comprehensive testers, test receivers, noise figure analyzer, power meter etc., in college experiments, communications, radar, navigation, components and IC, Internet of things, electromagnetic compatibility and automotive electronics.
2. Any results in marketing analysis and technology trends
3. Based on artificial intelligence and testing technology, testing technology based on distributed network, testing technology for intelligent manufacturing, measuring big data and intelligent testing technology, fault diagnosis of complex systems, prediction and health management technology, integrated circuit testing technology, universal testing software platform technology, reconfigurable comprehensive test instrument technology, embedded test technology, test data information management technology, wireless communication test technology, automotive electronics test technology
Deadline: 12:00pm, 15th, April (UTC+8) to email: firstname.lastname@example.org and CC to email@example.com
16th, April to 30th , April
Notification of Award
1st, May, by email
First prize: One essay, RMB 5000 or foreign currency equivalent, Certificate of Awards and Honors with collected papers
Second prize: Two essays, RMB 2000 or foreign currency equivalent, Certificate of Awards and Honors with collected papers
Third prize: Three essays, RMB 1000 or foreign currency equivalent, Certificate of Awards and Honors with collected papers
Award of merit: 10 essays, Gifts, Certificate of Awards and Honors with collected papers
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any doubts.